STMicroelectronics in Malta is looking to recruit a Spare Parts Planner
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Spare Parts Planning and Spare Parts Procurement using advanced MRP tools to ensure the availability of Spare Parts for all the Production Equipment, Plant
- Facilities Equipment and QA Labs.
- The Spare Parts Planner needs to follow-up on deliveries with Suppliers, manage the inventory, liaison with the various players within the supply chain and interaction with the Maintenance Managers.
- The incumbent will also play an active role in qualifying second sources and for cost reduction initiatives.
The Ideal candidate should also demonstrate:
- Applicants must have an MQF level 6. Preference will be given to Graduates in Mathematics, Statistics, Business Studies or Engineering.
- Good communication skills;
- A methodical & analytical approach;
- High standards of responsibility & initiative;
- Strong planning skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and in a team;
- The motivation to learn and excel in his/her work;
- Proficiencies in MS office. Knowledge of MRP tools and SAP will be considered an asset.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.