GO plc, Malta is looking to recruit a Manager in the Enterprise Services on a full time basis.
Would you like to advance in your career? If you have excellent leadership skills and experience in Sales Operations specialised in IT & Communication Solutions, this role might be the one for you.
This is what you should have:
- Diploma or higher in Sales or Marketing
- Have a number of years’ experience working in the Telecommunications/IT Industry with sound technical knowledge.
- Have experience dealing with various hardware suppliers and be willing to grasp a broad range of products.
- Have experience in leading a sales team.
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency in using Office Applications
- Possess solid customer facing skills coupled with a strong sales drive.
- Present a professional corporate image.
- Must work under own initiative and with minimum supervision.
- Be willing to work under pressure.
This role might require travel outside of Malta to carry out meetings, attend conferences, training and deal with foreign customers and suppliers.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you will be doing:
- Assist the team with the pre-sales and sales support functions ranging from the Small Office to the large Business Market for all solutions offered by the company.
- Be responsible for the compilation of work plans, and capital/recurrent budgets of the team and Co-ordinate all efforts of all the related projects.
- Liaise in the planning, managerial and administrative procedures and processes of the team and ensure that such plans can be met within the time frame and allocated budget.
- Liaise directly with all Branch and Sections falling under your responsibility and ascertain that Heads are immediately informed of any Executive Management policy/decision and administrative procedure, and that subordinates can implement accordingly.
- Identifies Solutions/Services ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; which can then be taken to market.
- Enquire about new work methods, work practices and other documents, which are particularly related to the company’s environment.
- Support the Manager and other members of the management team in setting the organization’s overall strategies, evaluating specific opportunities and assuring the operational viability and growth of GO p.l.c
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Be responsible for preparing documentation for high level Business Customers and actively administer the team cost centre, by carrying out accounting function duties.
- Be directly responsible for all sales targets for the Enterprise Services team.
- Manage and liaise with a number of International and Local Suppliers of various products and System Integration Solutions relating to the Telecommunications industry offered by the Company.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Regularly attend meetings within and outside the company. Liaise with local and foreign consultants and / or suppliers and customers on company related matters.
At GO, we seek creative, bold and career-oriented team players that put our customers first. Our philosophy is to create a great work atmosphere and to offer opportunities for continuous personal and professional development. If you want to join our dynamic team, we invite you to send us your details.