SOHO Office Space Malta is looking to recruit a Catering Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The role of Catering Manager
will include various tasks such as managing day-to-day operations of the cafe; cooperation with suppliers, filling in kitchen stock; managing events hosted at the café, hiring and onboarding waiters, bartenders, helpers, etc, training new employees, and more. To be successful in this role you should have experience in various roles working in a restaurant, café, bar, or other. You should be available to work during normal office opening hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays. Ultimately, your goal is to help increase profitability, boost members' engagement, and turn SOHO cafe into a favorite social spot.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the cafe;
- Hiring and onboarding new staff members;
- Creating menus and work-shifts for staff to follow;
- Training employees on food & drinks preparation and proper usage of equipment;
- Coordinate with suppliers, fill in the kitchen stock;
- Maintain updated records of daily, weekly, and monthly revenues and expenses;
- Research customer demands and preferences;
- Add new menu items based on seasonality and members’ preferences;
- Deliver an excellent experience to our members;
- Ensure all cafe areas are clean and tidy;
- Nurture friendly relationships with members to increase loyalty and boost reputation.
SOHO Office Space Malta:
SOHO Office Space is Malta’s largest serviced office and coworking network, housing more than 4500sqm of office space. SOHO provides a platform for digital, tech, and creative professionals to work, connect, and grow. Offering stress-free solutions instead of limited, long term leases, our multi-location offices allow our members the ability to move fluidly between our business centers as they expand their ventures.
- Work experience as a Cafe Manager;
- Hands-on experience with professional café machines;
- Good math skills;
- Availability to work within opening hours (including weekends and holidays);
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team;
- Customer service attitude;
- Excellent English;
- Additional certification (e.g. in Business Administration or Hospitality) is a plus.