CCBill in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Business Unit (Cloud Native Services) to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an established, results-driven leader to direct and manage our organization’s venture into the ongoing creation of automation-oriented infrastructure to power the modern applications being developed today. The right candidate will join a team of experienced infrastructure leaders to help drive new products and services that cater to the development and deployment of applications. The goal for this business unit is to provide customers with a suite of on-demand solutions that can support and empower automation-oriented infrastructure as a service.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Set the goals for the business unit and deliver a comprehensive plan(s) to the executive team for review;
- Develop and manage product/feature roadmaps and ongoing backlog grooming;
- Oversee all daily business directives that pertain to the business unit;
- Work the with Executive Team to develop and implement business, product, and market/sales strategies that will be effective;
- Ownership for products and services market performance under the business unit;
- Identify and evaluate the needs of the product(s), service(s), and partners to ensure the success of the business;
- Engage with the community to drive awareness of said products and services to organizations around the world.
- Proven experience as a leader in the tech community and/or similar industry;
- Proven experience as head of a division, business unit, executive, or similar role;
- Well established member of the Cloud Native/DevOps community with regular and current contributions to the industry;
- Experience providing thought leadership and community engagement in a public setting;
- Experience developing and implementing revenue growth strategies that are successful in the modern DevOps landscape;
- Strong technical understanding and experience (3+ years) working in an automated infrastructure environment;
- Working knowledge of containers, virtualization, automation, orchestration, networking principles, and cloud native initiatives;
- A thorough understanding of modern DevOps practices and how companies that have adopted an automation first approach consume infrastructure.
*This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of account management options, CCBill understands the online business like few others and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. Specialties: Credit Card Processing, Payment Solutions, Subscriber Management, Global Billing, Affiliate Marketing, Automated Billing, Customer Service, Mobile Billing, Merchant Billing Processing, Fraud Protection, Credit Card Services, E-commerce, High-Risk Management, API, Payments-as-a-Service, Subscription Digital, Subscription Retail, and Billing Automation.