Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) in Malta is looking to recruit an Assoc Dir Manufacturing to join their Quality Assurance team on a full-time indefinite basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting directly to the Site General Manager.
The Main Responsibilities include:
- Managing the resources and financial expenditure of the Manufacturing department;
- The execution of operational goals and plans;
- Ensuring compliance to cGMP and all relevant regulatory requirements;
- Driving EHS compliance within manufacturing activities;
- Promoting a business improvement culture and mindset.
The applicant should have:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA):
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development, and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- An Undergraduate (Hons.) Degree or higher in Engineering, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology or a Science Discipline;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior management role.