Our client is a well known, highly reputable organisation primarily involved in the building services sector in Malta is looking to recruit a Chief Operating Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate to oversee several business units and further develop these areas.
Managing the organisation’s ongoing operations and reporting into the Group CEO, this role will include:
- Overseeing the daily operations of the various business streams, ensuring efficiency and profitability across the company;
- Ensuring all quotation/tender deadlines are priced according to company policy;
- Negotiating and concluding contracts with customers within the parameters set by the Group’s Board of Directors; ensuring that all contract awards are executed on time and within budget;
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees, clients, partners and vendors;
- Implementing promotional plans;
- Ensuring the company operates within legal obligations and company guidelines;
- Setting comprehensive goals for business growth and supporting all employees including sales team and supporting staff to ensure those goals are achieved;
- Communicating and implementing the company's strategy with all employees and stakeholders to ensure all parties understand the company’s strategic plan;
- Managing and driving forward the decision making that ensures long term improvement and complements the already high standard of the Group;
- Establishing and reviewing key strategic priorities and translating them into a comprehensive action plan;
- Ongoing business development which in line with the strategic plan;
- Negotiating and concluding contracts with clients within the desired financial parameters set by the Group;
- Monitoring financial claims of such contracts and ensuring the contractual obligations are adhered to with regards to the financial and claiming process;
- Managing and resolving any major contractual issues which may arise;
- Dispute resolution, where applicable;
- Monitoring and communicating with finance to ensure positive cash position;
- Preparing routine reports and delivering to the Group.
- Applicants will be Malta-based and have experience in the general management of a multi €million turnover organisation, preferably within the building services or construction sector;
- You will have a finance or possibly business development background and demonstrate innovative ideas and the dedication required to take a leading role within a successful Group company;
- Experience in overseeing finance and excellent interpersonal skills will be a prerequisite for this role.
*Our clients offer an outstanding opportunity to join an established business. Full client and remuneration details will be provided to relevant applicants.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.