Attard Bro Group in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Quality Assurance and Process Improvement Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage, maintain and improve an Operational Quality Assurance System that complies with ISO 9001;
- Oversee day to day Quality issues;
- Prepare necessary documentation, obtain and maintain an operational CE certification system;
- Assess, improve, and analyse changes to production process to achieve the highest quality product.
Education and Licenses Requirements:
- Manage, maintain, and continuously update the Company’s, Quality Manual;
- Oversee day to day issues relating to the quality of materials;
- Regularly Audit procedures and processes;
- Customer Complaints – Receive, action, and maintain a record of customer complaints and ensure high customer service;
- Non-conformances – Identify, action, and maintain record of non-conformances;
- Determine training needs and provide training to staff to ensure effective operations of the Quality Assurance System;
- Keep an updated knowledge of current standards and policies relating to construction products;
- Provides annual reports on financial expenditure on quality issues and prepare annual budgets;
- Generate reports on Performance of materials, and provide statistical reviews and recommendations;
- Ensure all legal requirements relating to construction products are met;
- Maintains a high level of professional and technical know-how through seminars/courses/workshops, reviewing professional publications and networking;
- Systematically assess processes utilizing established technical models;
- Identify issues within processes;
- Propose improvements;
- Analyse success and failures of improvements.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualities, Tools, and Equipment used in this position:
- In possession of an Engineer’s degree in Mechanical Engineering alternatively a Degree in Civil Engineering (Junior position);
- Driving licence.
Attard Bro Group:
- Proficiency in English;
- Use of Excel and PowerPoint Presentations;
- Highly organised and meticulous.
Established in 1977, Attard Bros. Group (ABG) is a General Civil Engineering and Building Contractor. The Group employs over 270 workers and turnover exceeds €23 million. ABG operates from its industrial complex at Ta’ Qali where its administrative offices, technical offices, stores and production plants are located. It has 45,000 square meters of factory space. The Group consists of five registered subsidiaries; Attard Bluemix Ltd, Attard Concrete Systems Ltd, Cementstone Manufacturing Co. Ltd, Eurocraft Ltd, and Attard Developments Ltd.