GOTO in Malta is looking to recruit a qualified Sales Team Lead
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will manage the Sales team and provide effective guidance.
The selected candidate will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members whilst managing key accounts on a daily basis. The Sales Team Lead
will be the contact point for all team members therefore the chosen candidate must possess excellent communication skills. S/he should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. GoTo Malta provides Malta and Gozo residents and visitors with a green transportation alternative that relieves congestion, creates more parking spaces, reduces air pollution levels, promotes the development of the electric vehicles market, and most importantly, saves the individual’s cost for transportation. Over 450 vehicles, between cars and scooters, are available through GoTo Malta’s mobile app on iOS and Android. Rides are paid on-demand at a per plan rate by the minute, hour, day and/or kilometre.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), the Sales Team Lead will be responsible for:
The selected candidates shall possess:
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture;
- Setting clear team goals, delegating tasks, setting deadlines and overseeing the day-to-day operation;
- Monitoring team performance and reporting on metrics;
- Motivating team members;
- Discovering training needs and providing coaching;
- Listening to team members’ feedback and resolving any issues or conflicts;
- Recognizing high performance and reward accomplishments;
- Encouraging creativity and risk-taking;
- Building business by identifying and selling prospects solutions offered within the GoTo platform;
- Maintaining relationships with key private and business accounts by providing support, information and guidance;
- Developing strategies to acquire new corporate customers by converting businesses requiring mobility solutions into vehicle sharing or adopting vehicle sharing as one of the options for travel;
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by extensively learning how to use the company’s systems, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- The role also entails administrative duties related to validating customers during the registration process.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor;
- Proven work experience in a sales position and within a sales team;
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics;
- Good computer skills, especially in MS Excel;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Decision-making skills;
- Degree in Management or training in team leading would be considered an asset;
- Fluent in English.