Chiliz in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Program Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Program Manager will be responsible for the planning and management of Socios.com programs and projects in a collaborative and fast-paced, high-energy, and value-driven environment. This position requires someone who leads the delivery of projects and programs in a consistent, transparent, and organized manner and produces results in a data-driven, timely manner. You will manage interdependencies among multiple projects, teams, and stakeholders. Reporting to the Head of Product, the goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Manage Program/Project delivery by:
- Formulates, organizes and monitors inter-connected projects and programs;
- Brings clarity on requirements aligned cross-functionally with clear success-criteria (data-driven);
- Liaising with the marketing and communications team to increase awareness of programs;
- Creates an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts;
- Identify opportunities to improve user journeys and ensure consistent and effective content across internal & external channels;
- Partner closely with Product & Analytics teams to conduct quantitative experiments & qualitative user studies to help improve our programs;
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Expanding program offering and enhancing the quality of existing programs;
- Coordinate cross-project activities;
- Resolve projects’ scope issues;
- Develop and control deadlines and activities;
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI;
- Demonstrates an analytical approach to troubleshooting issues, performing root cause analysis, and defining impacts.
- Skilled at dealing with ambiguity in a rapidly growing and changing environment;
- Aptitude for identifying areas for improvement and developing appropriate new processes;
- Ability to lead without authority to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion;
- Ability to develop strong cross-team relationships and partnerships;
- Strong communication and negotiations skills;
- Technical enough to be comfortable asking questions to dig into development issues, quickly gather and synthesize information, devise a plan, get buy-in and move towards resolution;
- Excellent project management and communication skills;
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Good problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done;
- Strong analytical skills, able to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data;
- A can-do attitude and the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously.
From working with some of the biggest and most recognisable sports teams in the world to creating unforgettable fan experiences, all while using blockchain technology, it’s never a dull day here at Chiliz. You have the flexibility to split your time between working from home or from one of Malta’s most spectacular offices at the heart of Gzira, minutes away from the shopping and entertainment hub of the island, and with iconic views of Valletta. We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team spanning 20+ nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as we are. Professional and personal development is very important to us. Together with a supportive and collaborative working environment and great company perks, above all, we give you the chance to be a part of the future.
Chiliz is a global fintech and blockchain company behind Socios.com the world’s first fan voting and rewards app. We have partnered with some of the most recognizable sports and esports brands in the world - Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Atlético de Madrid, OG, AS Roma, Galatasaray, Club Atlético Independiente, FC Barcelona, and the UFC to provide a blockchain-backed solution to boosting fan engagement. Our diverse and extraordinary team - that spans 20+ nationalities - are the driving force behind our success with creative thinking at the heart of anything and everything we do.