One of our clients in the iGaming industries in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Onboarding Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Be the end to the endpoint of contact and project manager for onboarding new clients;
- Be the "spider" in the overall onboarding spiderweb, facilitating communications, ensuring strong procedures and manage the overall process of onboarding clients which includes multiple departments, including Technical integrations, QA testing, Sales, Account Management, Marketing & CRM;
- Coordination of the company's products integration processes front and back end, with all involved internal departments, partners and customers;
- Act as the main technical point of contact for the company's partners throughout the entire integration process and after launch;
- Technical integration of new and existing customers onto the company's Live Casino products & solutions;
- Coordinating and working closely with key internal stakeholders to improve transparency and progress of projects including developers, project managers and account managers;
- Ability to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule and scope;
- Constantly identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Previous experience with integrations for a live casino or casino provider within the iGaming industry;
- Knowledge and understanding of how the live casino vertical works (B2B);
- Strong technical experience in development, project management and integration;
- Ability work effectively individually and as part of a team;
- Ability to deliver in accordance to strict time scales and under pressure;
- Good communication and strong relationship building skills;
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Be a good team player and work well with others;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, improvisational and creative solutions with a can-do attitude.