Paragon Europe is currently managing a number of projects related to education and digital education and is looking to recruit a Research Officer to work on Digital-related projects to join our Projects Team. Paragon Europe is a leading innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels with over 15 years of operational experience.
The chosen candidate will be:
- Responsible for the research activities of the project;
- Engage with stakeholders;
- Prepare social media content to publicize the results of the projects;
- Assist in the preparation of technical papers on the topics;
- Assist in the organisation of events related to the projects;
- Liaise with the other team members;
- Prepare technical project reports;
- Able to travel overseas.
- Post-Graduate Education in Education, ideally with a background in Digital Technology or related areas;
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) in English;
- Demonstrable experience in working on research projects;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
- Ability to conduct research both qualitative and quantitative;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Team player;
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail;
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.