One of our clients in Malta, is currently looking to recruit a Brand Manager (Sales Manager) to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the General Manager.
Responsible for the whole sales process of new vehicles, up to and including the delivery of vehicles to customers. Strengthen customer relationships and achieve a complete value chain, in maximising sales opportunities and strengthening the brand positioning.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Jobsinmalta.com is an effective quality Job Portal which uses the power of its high traffic website + Network to give clients maximum exposure for their job vacancy advertising in Malta and Gozo. All job seeker applications are sent directly to recruiters by email, allowing a private transaction for both jobseeker and recruiter to complete their recruitment process. The jobsinmalta.com network consists of authoritative News Portals, Educational Institutes, and Associations and a fast growing local social media network. jobsinmalta.com caters for all job types in or associated with the Maltese Islands.
- Establish, implement and monitor the sales plan of the brand exploiting the synergies between different product variants;
- Undertake the full reasonability of coordinating all vehicle deliveries to the end-user, ensuring a robust delivery process through PDI procedures, maintaining constant control to manage deliveries;
- Ensure that the showroom and delivery areas falling within your domain are kept to the highest possible standards. Ensuring the best customer care skills and journey;
- Maintain close communication and relationship with the principals, suppliers and intermediary companies;
- Managing the human resources available, keeping close communication, sharing feedback and assisting Human Resources in training, sharing feedback on sales and individual performance;
- Ensure that showroom and all processes abide with the brand guidelines, including all health and safety procedures;
- In close collaboration with the Marketing team, draw up plans for new product launches, advertising, and promotion as well as targeted outdoor sales activities promoting the brand and products;
- Manage adequate stock levels by instigating and maintaining up to date reporting to ensure that orders are placed in a timely manner to meet the demand and projected delivery targets.