One of our clients in Malta, a leader within the transport sector, is looking to recruit a Team Supervisor to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assign work to the Mechanics and Electricians on duty;
- Diagnose Breakdowns and incidences;
- Supervise the technical team performance, up to the required standard;
- Ensure that staff complete the required work and their job card;
- Fill out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure traceability of works done;
- Ensure effective cleaning and organization of work areas and tools at all times, including hazardous waste management;
- Ensure compliance to policies namely security, health and safety, data protection, quality assurance, and eco-friendly measures established in the area of responsibility.
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar role;
- Advanced City and Guilds or equivalent qualification, or 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Able to work shifts between Monday and Sunday on a roster basis, including night shifts.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Organised with problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude;
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.