AIS Environment Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Environmental Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
*AIS Environment would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, they are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.
The selected candidate shall be required to manage the operations in one of our waste management division. The chosen candidate is expected to be able to motivate and drive a group of people towards achieving the objectives of the company, through the execution of projects at the set delivery and quality targets. You would ensure that the customers are satisfied with the level of service provided. The Environmental Manager will report directly to the Managing Director, providing technical support and assisting with operational queries and quotations. The position calls for a smart and ambitious person with good customer handling and managerial skills.
Applicants for this post should:
- Have three years’ work experience in a similar managerial environment;
- As a minimum a Bachelor’s degree in either a managerial subject or/and a scientific subject. A Masters’ degree would be considered an asset;
- Be goal-oriented and able to work on his/her own initiative;
- Be hard working with an outgoing personality;
- Possess business acumen, with good analytical skills;
- Have good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese, with proficiency for technical report writing;
- Be well versed in computerized systems;
- Hold a clean and valid driving licence.
*The remuneration offered will reflect the candidate’s level of experience, qualifications, and demonstrated track record. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
AIS Environment Ltd:
AIS Environment is the first and longest independent environmental consultancy firm operating in Malta. With decades of collective experiences in the environmental consultancy field, we offer the most complete services on the market. Our comprehensive approach guides our clients through all the regulatory requirements, from pre-development permitting applications up to complex impact assessments, environmental auditing, and post-completion monitoring. AIS Environment employs a wide-ranging team of professional experts with each team member being a specialist in his or her field. The passion and commitment of our team ensure that the consultancy services we provide match the most stringent client requirements and are dealt with efficiently and effectively. As a reputable and well-established firm of consultants, AIS Environment helps its clients save time and money by being a single, reliable, trustworthy specialist providing expert environmental support.