Paragon Recruitment in Malta is looking to recruit a Deputy Manager of Digitization & Automation to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Senior Manager - Digitization & Automation.
- Managing key client accounts;
- Liaising and updating stakeholders on the status of projects;
- Advising clients on cost, available resources, problems and solutions;
- Tracking the project deliverables and matching those with agreed deadlines;
- Reporting on success criteria for delivered projects by measuring results;
- Keeping track of latest digital campaign trends and analysing digital behaviour;
- Planning digital campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery;
- Acting as the key contact for clients;
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement;
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones;
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project;
- Forming strong relationships with the client and developing communication channels between the relevant parties;
- Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met;
- Regularly updating key stakeholders on project status;
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes;
- Analysing the success of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence;
- Working as part of a team to win new business and develop current client relationships as part of the business pipeline.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Project manager certification;
- APMP or PRINCE2 certification is desirable;
- Technical competence and understanding of Adobe Flash, HTML5, HTML and CSS;
- Evidence of working with Agile project management methodologies;
- Proven experience of effectively managing large-scale projects from brief through to delivery;
- Experienced in a range of project management software including PRINCE2, Agile and Waterfall;
- Experience of identifying business opportunities, building client relationships and seeking new business.
What you will bring to the role:
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Background in digital project management working on campaigns from initial briefing to delivery;
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects;
- Agency experience with strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Passion for IT, e-commerce and digital projects;
- Creative flair and innovative approach;
- Adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets;
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities;
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time.