One of our clients within the services industry is looking to recruit a Project Leader & Designer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Ensure the overall co-ordination and smooth running of the project including the technical, HR and quality aspects;
- Assign the right and competent team members according to the specific job requirements to maximise efficiency;
- Analyse the efficient conduction and the completion of high-quality jobs as per company standards to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Foresee the need for subcontracting human resources as well as liaising and finalise required deals/contracts with the mentioned subcontractors;
- Ensure that all Project KPI’s are met accordingly;
- Create new project opportunities within and outside the contract scope (Variations);
- Oversees the project purchasing function to ensure material is purchased cost-effectively and delivered in a timely manner as per the project’s requirements.
- Preferably MQF Level 4 Diploma in Leadership or a related subject;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar managerial role;
- Experience with Fire and Security systems is considered an asset;
- Basic use of AUTOCAD draughting;
- A valid clean Driving License.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent planning, organisation & time-management;
- Sales orientated with an analytical mind;
- Team leader and player.