An opportunity for a Research Officer (Social Inclusion Projects) to work on projects promoting social inclusion in various sectors of the Maltese society.
FOPSIM – the Foundation for the Promotion of Social Inclusion Malta FOPSIM aims to achieve concrete progress for marginalized groups or sections within the Maltese society. Fopsim’s main mission is to promote and sustain employment, social solidarity, youth and active female participation in all aspects to achieve tangible advancement in the transition towards a more equitable society. FOPSIM is currently managing a number of projects related to Social Inclusion in Malta.
- Responsible for the research activities of the projects;
- Work on the research outputs of the projects;
- Engage with stakeholders;
- Prepare social media content to publicize the results of the projects;
- Assist in the organisation of events related to the projects;
- Liaise with the other team members;
- Prepare technical project reports;
- Able to travel overseas.
- Post-Graduate Education in Sociology, Youth and Cultural Studies;
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) in English and Maltese;
- Demonstrable experience in working on research projects;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Ability to conduct research both qualitative and quantitative;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Team player;
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail;
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.