Mallard Co. Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager to join their team on a full-time basis
As an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, you are responsible for managing operations of all Food and Beverage departments to ensure delivery of exceptional service and hospitality throughout the business. You will recruit and be required to manage, train and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager, you will be able to demonstrate strong leadership and guidance to your Supervisors and operational team members while providing an excellent standard of hospitality to all our guests.
- Manage all Food, Beverage Outlet operations;
- Set and Maintain exceptional levels of customer service;
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Develop and cost menus with other members of the team;
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted;
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships;
- Comply with the Food Safety Act and all health and safety legislation.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record operating in 4 or 5 star standards;
- This role requires an exceptional hands-on, motivational manager who will work side by side with their team;
- Ensuring standards and service are delivered consistently;
- You will be working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviour, skills, and values that follow:
- Able to meet financial targets;
- Ability to comply with all Food, Beverage, Conference, and Banqueting service standards;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Willingness to develop team members;
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations;
- Confident pleasant and articulate communicator; able to stay calm under pressure and remain courteous when dealing with difficult situations;
- Must be efficient, organised and self-motivated;
- Have a good personal standard projecting a professional image at all times.
An attractive salary is being offered to the right applicant.
Mallard Co. Ltd:
The Qawra Palace Hotel is hospitality ownership managed by the Vella family, with the most welcoming management and staff who provide their customers with efficient and pleasant service. The four-star rated hotel offers exceptional service to an elite clientele. The semi-modern décor grants a warm attachment. The panoramic view of Salina Bay and the ample promenade is a bonus to the hotel’s room view. Only 30 minutes away from the airport and is situated in the most prime area of St. Paul’s Bay/ Bugibba. The town of St.Paul’s Bay is only a stone throw away. “Il-Gzejjer” (St. Paul’s Island – the initial location of St. Paul’s shipwreck) is simply a short distance boat ride. This hotel offers ample facilities together with a comfortable, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. This is the perfect hotel for families and couples of all ages that are in search of a central location, with a good range of facilities close by. There are many shops, bars, and restaurants in the immediate vicinity and it is but a short walk to Bugibba and St. Paul’s Bay for a wider choice.