G4S Malta is currently looking to recruit a Site Supervisor
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The primary role of the Site Supervisor
involves the supervision of personnel to ensure proper deployment, by coordinating and liaising with the Operations Coordinator and client according to business exigencies.
Duties & Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Skills and Requirements:
- Rostering of personnel including a comparison between the T&A system and Palm Readers;
- Deployment of Relievers according to needs, and report/log on a daily basis with the changes made;
- Submitting reports;
- Perform routine tours on-site;
- Assisting in the day to day operations and administration;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time as deemed necessary.
We are G4S the world’s leading integrated security solutions company. G4S Security is a leading international provider of security solutions operating in over 125 countries across the globe and employing over 650,000 people. In Malta, we employ a strong, dedicated workforce of more than 1,000 people. At G4S we always take care to employ the best people, develop their competence, provide opportunities and inspire them to live our values.
- Good command of English and Maltese both in writing and verbally;
- IT literate/basic computer course is considered an asset;
- 1-year of experience in security;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good leadership skills and problem resolution.