is currently looking to recruit a Client Service Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. They are looking for someone who is able to provide an exceptional level of customer service, to be able to work effectively under pressure and to lead our small international team of school registrars.
- Responsible for the day to day running of our school’s reservations and bookings department;
- Ensure a high level of quality and service is being provided by yourself and your team;
- Ensure our school CMS booking system is utilized effectively and to its maximum potential (initial training will be provided);
- To ensure that all bookings and inquiries are processed correctly and within the prescribed timeframes;
- Monitor the receipt of payments, follow up and to ensure that appropriate action is taken immediately when required;
- Constantly monitor and liaise with the Operations Manager and Junior Programme Manager to ensure availability;
- Effectively handle and manage customer complaints;
- Ensure that all airport transfers are booked with our supplier within the prescribed time-frame;
- Ensure that all accounting requirement deadlines are met for the accounts department.
The ideal candidate:
- Is fluent in English and Italian (additional working use of another language a plus);
- Has at least 2 years’ experience working within the hospitality industry in sales and customer support;
- Has experience working within a language school or hotel reservations department;
- Experience and ability to motivate, inspire, mentor and lead a team while maintaining high-performance within a positive and supportive work environment;
- Has exceptional planning and organizational skills;
- Is an excellent communicator;
- Is passionate about delivering a high standard of service and ensuring that student satisfaction is paramount;
- Has a ‘Can do’ approach to work to ensure that all deadlines are met;
- Currently living in Malta.
Interested applicants are to send their CV and their cover letter as this position is currently available!
Maltalingua English Language School has been awarded the internationally recognized, and prestigious EAQUALS certification of Excellence in English Language Education. Our school achieved 11 out of 12 points of excellence making us one of the best accredited schools in Malta. Our language school is located on the historic and beautiful Mediterranean island. Malta was part of the British Empire for 164 years whereby English became a lasting legacy. Malta is the smallest of the EU states and is a popular year-round destination for those who wish to learn English. Visit Maltalingua and experience the difference!