Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Shift Packaging Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The selected candidate will be leading and managing one of the three shifts within the Packaging Department. He/she will be responsible to ensure the most efficient operation of the respective shift and to deliver a high level of cost-effectiveness, adherence to quality and EHS requirements. This position would be actively involved in the day to day running of the shift and development of high performing teams. Also, the Shift Manager
will be involved in the management and execution of improvement projects to drive the operations towards continuous cost-effectiveness, improved customer service and talent development.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd:
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centred around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- The position calls for a person with a Diploma level of Education;
- Preference will be given to candidates with 3 years’ experience in a comparative role;
- It is essential that the selected candidate demonstrates excellent leadership qualities, a can-do attitude, strong interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills;
- The position requires the ability to communicate at all levels within the Company;
- Strong computer literacy is a must;
- One must have the ability to work well under pressure, to deal with multiple demands and to be highly organized and meticulous;
- The applicant must be able to work on a three-shift basis.