Hili Ventures in Malta is looking to recruit an Office Management Executive to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the PA to the Chairman & CEO of Hili Ventures, the Office Management Executive is responsible for ensuring the general upkeep of Nineteen Twenty Three, including maintenance, housekeeping, health & safety, risk management, and compliance.
- The chosen candidate will lead the Health & Safety Committee;
- Allocates duties to maintenance personnel;
- Monitors the housekeeping supervisor and contracted cleaning services;
- Manages the recreational area and catering;
- Ensures storage and archives are well maintained;
- Manages relationships with vendors, suppliers, and authorities;
- Prepares reports for senior management and the finance department.
- The ideal candidate will be self-starter, knowledgable and experienced in building maintenance, health, and safety, preventive maintenance and office administration;
- The successful candidate will hold a relevant qualification at Diploma level;
- At least 3 years’ executive or supervisory experience;
- Knowledge of health and safety, building and environmental regulations, would be considered as an asset.
Interested applicants should send us a detailed CV with a covering letter. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be acknowledged after the closing date.
Hili Ventures is engaged in multi-sited activities with McDonald’s and Apple, logistics, engineering, technology and property in 10 countries with a team of 8,000 people. It is a proud partner of Allison, Cisco, CMA CGM, Konecranes, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, NCR, Peterson, Terberg, Tranter, Wincor Nixdorf, and many other global brands.