One of our clients within the funds' services industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Client Onboarding Officer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Onboarding and integration of new Fund Services clients;
- Coordination of client adoptions, account openings, review of funds, offering documentation and legal agreements, the internal system setups, and project planning;
- Coordinate internal functions to onboard new clients including Service Delivery Teams, Sales, Legal, Compliance, and Technology teams;
- Provide regular status updates of onboardings and conversions to new clients;
- Weekly project calls should be held with stakeholders and project plans should be maintained to track progress;
- Participate in regional new business meetings and provide updates to senior management and client services teams on integration projects they have been assigned;
- Assist in the new business report and other KPIs/management reports as required.
- Have excellent knowledge of the Funds industry and previous experience working on Hedge and Private Equity funds;
- Experience of different fund structures, domiciles, regulatory requirements and Custody/Depository services is an asset;
- Knowledge of Investran, Advent Geneva, Mantra, Paxus, eFront and other fund accounting systems is an asset;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English;
- Able to work on your own initiative and also capable of working in a team;
- Good analytical and project management skills.