English Communication School (ECS), an English Language School in Sliema in Malta, licensed by the Education Department and an Accredited Founder member of FELTOM and ISO9001 certified, are looking to recruit a Business Development & Sales Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the directors.
- Identifying new sales leads, agents and other stakeholders in the business sector;
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing operators;
- Create a customer relationship management with all operators;
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets;
- Contacting potential clients via phone to establish rapport and set up meetings;
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives;
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events;
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and creative marketing material;
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the school’s services;
- Developing quotes and proposals;
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in-person;
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met;
- Protects organization's value by keeping the information confidential;
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales Management, Business Administration or relevant areas;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- 3+ years Sales and Marketing experience;
- Proven sales track record;
- Experience in leading a team;
- Experience in working with KPIs.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Socially adept;
- Good with numbers;
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of salespeople;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems;
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events’
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines;
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent time management and organisation;
- Ability to build rapport.