Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Malta is seeking to recruit a Process Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Plant Manager.
- Lead and Empower High-Performance Teams;
- OpEx - Coaching and Mentoring;
- Continuous Improvement, setting standards, expectations, and objectives;
- Day to day focus on operations management of assigned process/es;
- Providing structure, direction, and purpose.
- A degree level of education;
- 3+ years of experience in the manufacturing industry;
- Have a thorough understanding of manufacturing processes;
- Familiar with principles of Lean Manufacturing, 5S and Continuous improvement;
- Fluent in written and spoken Maltese & English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Able to deliver training and follow up with coaching and mentoring;
- A strong analytical mind;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.