Our client is a highly specialised international insurance broker with a very well established market presence. They are seeking to setup a Malta office with a view to passport the licence into Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible to liaise with the firm's lawyers to initiate and achieve the necessary regulatory approvals, however the main focus of the role run a tight and successful operation from Malta.
Key Responsibilities include
- Direct P&L responsibility of the Malta operations.
- Leading all commercial operations including cultivating leads from long standing strategic partnerships.
- Ensuring the delivery of an impeccably high level of customer experience.
- Manage and grow a passionate team within the brokerage and operational functions of the organisation.
- Maintaining and growing strategic partnerships.
- Proven experience in leading and growing an insurance brokerage operation or team with specific exposure to business development and commercial operations.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting commercial and operational objectives.
- Excellent listening, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to collaborate across different business groups with individuals at various levels.
- ACII or equivalent qualification.
- Self-motivated and goal driven.
- Experience managing large accounts and or high networth individuals.