Hilton Malta is looking to recruit a Bars Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Working closely with the other outlet managers currently working within the F&B department the Bars Manager will:
- Work closely with the leadership Team on any outlet renovation projects and ensuring maximum return on investment;
- Work on innovative ways to increase revenue and improve the guest experience;
- Manage the Team Members within the department and provide coaching, guidance and support for the provision of a superior service;
- Manage manning efficiencies and work together with the rest of the F&B team in creating cross outlet synergy to capitalise on resources;
- Manage the day to day operations of all the outlets and putting processes in place which safeguard an exceptional level of service;
- Contribute towards ideas and innovation to the whole F&B department and the hotel in general;
- Be physically present in all the outlets in order to manage the operation and have the first-hand contact with guests and tackle problems as they occur.
- Previous experience working within a Bars environment, preferably within a five-star hotel environment;
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Customer Service experience in a supervisory capacity or above;
- A warm personality, attentive to details and smart appearance;
- A creative, driven and pro-active attitude;
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs;
- Accountable and resilient;
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service;
- Ability to work in a busy environment.
*Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.