Playmobil Malta is looking to recruit a Production Manager
to join and support their growing team on a full-time basis.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
Education and Experience:
- Planning and controlling the day-to-day schedule of the department;
- Providing support with regards to the implementation of new processes;
- Determining the number of necessary resources to meet production targets;
- Ensuring that machines and equipment are running at specific operational performance and optimum utilization;
- Supervising and evaluating the performance of production personnel;
- Ensuring outputs meet quality standards;
- Enforcing that health and safety protocols are adhered to;
- Encouraging a minimal waste approach;
- Ensuring efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments.
- Preferably Tertiary education in Engineering;
- Previous experience in a Managerial position – preferably leading a large workforce within the manufacturing;
- Good technical background.
- Good Leadership skills with a positive attitude;
- Performs well under pressure;
- Able to deal with change in a positive manner;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Assertive and takes initiative;
- Be meticulous and highly focused on quality and safety.
*We have entrusted Mdina International to handle all applications on our behalf, and they will reach out with feedback. Your CV will not be recorded in their database and will be treated in strict confidence for the purpose of this vacancy.
Playmobil Malta Ltd. is one of the leading toy manufacturing companies on the island. Established locally since 1974, Playmobil Malta employs over 1000 employees and offers various career opportunities, good remuneration packages and various benefits to our employees.