L’Occitane en Provence in Malta is looking to recruit a Store Manager
to join their team in their various locations on a full-time basis.
L’Occitane en Provence is an international beauty retailer of body, face, fragrances, hair, and home high-quality products. We believe in Self-care and Self-love as well as love for nature. We proudly stand behind our 6 commitments: Biodiversity, Recycling, Support for our producers, Recognition for our artists, Investment in our women and Healthcare for eyes.
The Store Manager
is actively responsible for the sales and operational aspects of the outlet and will be responsible for the achievement of the store’s commercial results and expected KPIs, monitoring the local market and competition. You will lead and develop the team through inspiring hands-on management and coaching as well as build sustainable Client Relationships.
Job Responsibility includes but not limited to:
Preferred Competencies and Experience:
- Primarily conduct supervision duties; on-the-job training, assisting and directing other team members to valuable information, sharing knowledge on products and sales techniques, etc;
- Assisting in reaching and exceeding monthly sales target of the outlet;
- Able to maintain high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented;
- Ensuring all team is aligned with the correct target and that the shop is moving in the right direction.
- Over 3 years’ experience in fashion retail coupled with a keen awareness of fashion;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- A passion for sales and in providing impeccable customer service;
- Fluency in English and Maltese (another language would be an asset);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility and a keen, proactive approach towards business needs;
- Dynamic and proactive;
- Must be a team player;
- Knowledge of the main IT applications.
If you are enthusiastic in meeting people, are able to communicate well in English, have a desire to develop and grow in a dynamic Company, click on 'Apply Now'.
L’Occitane en Provence:
The natural beauty from the South of France, since 1976.