Job vacancy: Team Manager (Korean Speaking)
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands. Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices across twelve locations, we provide a creative, engaging and an enthusiastic work environment.
- Manage, supervise, coach, motivate and build team spirit;
- Present new ideas and policies to prospective teams;
- Work within your own team/s to produce the required results and to meet company targets;
- Analyze employee data and performance;
- Manage employee expectation and eventual requests;
- Manage and publish employee schedules and vacations;
- Establish and maintain cross-departmental cooperation;
- Work with internal systems (JIRA, TTS, WIKI, Nevos etc.);
- Provide, when required, additional job training to game presenters/shufflers, as well within the department;
- Handle disciplinary cases;
- Handle and manage monthly bonus distribution;
- Induction of new members to your team;
- Manage projects and deadlines set by your direct managers;
- Propose initiatives and ideas that will benefit the department;
- Manage ad-hoc situations which may occur on a shift inappropriate manner to still be able to deliver all products.
You should have:
- Fluent English and Korean language proficiency;
- Fluent knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset;
- Previous casino and managerial experience will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent level of computer literacy, more specifically of the Office package.
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- An ability to make managerial decisions requiring independent judgment and to identify and refer other issues to the proper authorities;
- Strong leadership skills followed by a professional and open-minded personality at all times;
- An ability to maintain strict confidentiality;
- An ability to communicate clearly with staff, communicating effectively to establish cooperative linkages among the team;
- The knack for helping resolve interpersonal and interdepartmental issues;
- An analytical and proactive approach with keen attention to detail;
- A keen skill for multi-tasking along with excellent problem-solving skills;
- An approachable, energetic presence thriving in a high-pressure environment;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- A diverse understanding of the complexity and dynamics of working within a multicultural environment.
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English!
Evolution Gaming delivers Live Casino products to major companies within online gambling, including Swedish operator ATG. The company was founded in 2006 by two Swedes and a Brit based on the notion of delivering a real Casino experience to the home through advanced IT software. Since then, Evolution has introduced several groundbreaking products and the company is a leading actor in its industry. Today, more than 6000 people work in any of the company’s locations across 12 markets worldwide. Since 2015, Evolution Gaming AB is stock listed on Nasdaq Nordic Large Cap.