Iniala Management Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Housekeeping Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The main tasks expected of the Housekeeping Manager are:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required.
Iniala Management Ltd:
Located on the prestigious and historic St. Barbara Bastions, overlooking Malta’s famous Grand Harbour, Iniala Malta is a bespoke boutique hotel spread over four Maltese townhouses and several ancient vaults, each having been lovingly restored to perfection.
- Recruit and train housekeeping staff;
- Assign duties to members of staff;
- Inspect the hotel regularly to ensure it meets the standards required;
- Develop minimum standards for department members;
- Listen to customers’ complaints/requests and ensure that the complaints/requests are addressed efficiently and effectively;
- Stand-in for any member of staff that is unavailable to carry out their duties in order to prevent any unfilled gap;
- Responsible for ensuring laundry is dealt with in a timely manner and to the standard expected;
- Order supplies for the housekeeping department;
- Ensure efficient use of departmental resources;
- Direct all housekeeping activities;
- Liaise with other departments.