Truevo Payments in Malta is looking to recruit a Project Implementation Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Product Implementation Officer
will be responsible for assisting the Product Implementation Manager with coordinating and executing ongoing projects according to company requirements. He/She will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all aspects of each project/product are compatible and delivered in a timely manner. The successful candidate should be well organized and have an excellent eye for detail.
- Assist the Product Implementation Manager with ongoing projects by gathering and analysing business requirements, updating on progress and deliverables;
- Consult extensively with all internal/ external stakeholders to obtain a clear understanding of the project needs;
- Monitor and track the progress of each project;
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Keeping abreast of all Card Scheme Announcements on a weekly basis and ensuring all applicable announcements are actioned and communicated to various departments.
Truevo Payments is a licensed Financial Institution with full Visa & MasterCard membership. We offer a range of payment services across multiple channels. Our solutions are tailored to businesses of all sizes, who are looking to reach, engage and transact with consumers wherever they are, on whatever device they may be using. Some of our core services include e-commerce, mobile point-of-sale, virtual point-of-sale and original credit transaction.
- Excellent organizational skills and a positive “can-do” attitude;
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English);
- High level of initiative and can work well in a team environment;
- A technical background with the relevant project management knowledge;
- Experience within Payments/Banking/Acquiring preferred.