Hilton Malta is looking to recruit a Housekeeping Order Take
r to join their team on a full-time basis.
You will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Handle team member and guest requests by delegating to the appropriate individuals and follow up to ensure the department and hotel standards are met;
- Prepares the daily task sheets for the Housekeeping Attendants;
- Logging and recording all service requests, implementation, distribution, and closing of all work orders;
- Ensure vacant/ready rooms are available to the Front Office through coordination with the Floor Supervisor team;
- Coordinate and control all office traffic;
- Present a positive, professional, and courteous image, to ensure guest satisfaction;
- Maintain the brand's high-quality standards;
- Ability to remain calm and perform all essential functions during emergency situations;
- Maintain control of Guest Supplies, prepare the needed supplies for requisitions and handle lost and found.
- Possess excellent organisational skills, able to work under pressure in a busy and demanding environment;
- Good command of the English Language;
- Proficiency, preferred, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office;
- Attention to detail and accuracy and a passion for quality;
- An excellent approach towards Guest service;
- Previous experience working in a Housekeeping Department, at a supervisor level.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.