Rosselli AX Privilege in Malta is looking to recruit a Restaurant Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
The main focus of this role is managing the staff of all outlets so that the highest standards, presentation of food and bar service is achieved and maintained. Must beinstrumental in maximizing food and beverage sales.
- To lead by example, stressing attention to detail
- To care and be efficient in giving personal service to the guest
- To meet requests given by the General Manager
- To encourage upselling
- To ensure that all staff are smart, alert and highly motivated
- To acknowledge and host guests, answer the telephone according to the company standard
- To ensure a consistently high standard of service, smart and well-trained staff who are directed and coached at all time
- To deal with any guest who is complaining by adopting a caring and efficient manner and to follow up any cases reported by staff
- Be efficient, caring and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues
- To conduct on the job training and ensure that standards, behaviour and proper grooming is adhered to at all times
- To forward any suggestions which will help the department move forward
- To ensure that weekly and daily cleaning schedules are adhered to
- To be responsible for all money transactions, cash float and billing procedures
- To ensure that the proper hygiene standards are adhered to at all times.
Rosselli AX Privilege:
The latest addition to the capital city, Rosselli – AX Privilege, is the first 5-star luxury hotel in Valletta. Once the residence of a well-established goldsmith and philanthropist, the Rosselli house has always been brimming with historical detail. Its richness has been passed onto generations and it is still highly visible in today’s reformed luxury hotel. The Rosselli rooms depict elegance, sophistication and extravagance while also having an element of comfort, satisfaction and convenience. All the rooms have their own story to tell. We invite you to choose the story you want to relive? Luxury is also evident through the hotel’s services and facilities. As soon as you step inside the hotel, you will be treated with authority, distinction and greatness. A well-taken care of by your personal butler and making use of the hotel’s supreme facilities, Rosselli – AX Privilege is your home away from home.
- Excellent food and beverage background, with a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a similar environment
- Have managerial and training skills to be able to motive and train a team of co-workers
- Has excellent verbal communication skills
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensuring that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service
- Be able to speak fluent English
- Another European language will be considered an asset.