Native Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Venue Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. As a key member of our management team, the ideal candidate must ensure that the venue operates smoothly, with sufficient stock and staff at all times. The candidate in this position must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while maintaining a courteous demeanour with customers. Strong leadership and personnel management skills should be accompanied by a customer service orientation and commitment to company values and image.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Coach and develop employees to be more efficient and productive;
- Counsel and discipline employees when and as necessary;
- Ensure food and drinks are prepared and served within scheduled time frames;
- Monitor stock inventory to ensure adequate stock is maintained, and to prevent wastage or abuse by staff;
- Plan and take part in promotional events;
- Review sales and beverage costs; reconcile any discrepancies in accounting and ensure proper cash management;
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and according to company guidelines;
- Strong project management and organisational skills, including the ability to plan, prioritise and meet strict deadlines;
- Train staff in providing excellent service to customers and maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for customers;
- Work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts;
- Ability to make decisive decisions, delegate responsibilities and maximize resources;
- Competency in resource management and inventory control;
- Extensive working knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages;
- Excellent computer, problem-solving, and customer service skills;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, personnel management and marketing;
- Proficiency with point-of-sale software;
- Restaurant or management experience or more education is generally preferred;
- Strong understanding of business management and accounting principles;
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and public holidays.
Native Bar is a themed bar situated in St. Julians, Malta. It's decor as the name may suggest, is tastefully themed and offers a very atmospheric space. The bar opens its doors every day in the early afternoon with varied background music and live sports complemented by our bars which provide a wide selection of local and foreign beers, ciders and also a vast selection of spirits, non-alcoholic beverages, and of course cocktails. As the night goes on the atmosphere warms up and the place fills up with a variety of patrons from all over the world especially Latinos! We play Latino music in our different areas including Salsa in our unique Salsa Bar at the back of the back, Spanish music which tingles your body to clap hands as one stomps their feet like toreros and Reggaeton from all over South America which brings together a colourful multicultural mix of people. Our staff are trained to offer the best casual service around - and smiles are guaranteed all around. So come down and meet us.