Job vacancy: Training Delivery Manager
Job reference: TDM1019JIM
bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking a Training Delivery Manager
at our offices based in Malta. The purpose of the role is to manage the Malta-based Training department in the design, delivery and evaluation of effective training interventions which support the achievement of organisational goals and continued growth of bet365.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Working with the senior leadership team to agree to the ongoing training and development strategy for our Malta operations.
- Ensuring the training strategy is achieved through the effective management of the Malta-based Training department.
- Overseeing the design and quality of new and updated training interventions and the production of materials in accordance with the needs of operational departments.
- Managing a team of Training Officers to deliver a standard of training based around established training methodologies.
- Quality assurance of the effective delivery of training interventions in line with industry regulations.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing training interventions and materials.
- Making recommendations for change to key stakeholders and the senior leadership team.
- Representing the Training department and acting as a point of escalation for operational teams.
- Working closely with training colleagues across the group to ensure consistency with bet365’s training standards and processes.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.
- Educated to degree level.
- Demonstrable working experience in a Learning and Development role.
- Ability to manage and motivate self and others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including the confidence to converse with departmental and senior managers.
- Already based in or be willing to relocate to Malta.
- Willing to travel to overseas offices for short periods.