Shortletsmalta Ltd in Malta is a leader in holiday rental accommodation and is rapidly expanding in the hospitality sector with more new apartments and B&B's in the near future. The Company is seeking to recruit an Estate Management / Quality Assurance Administrator to further enhance the quality of service and experience for our customers.
The role requires a customer-focused person with excellent management skills and a hands-on approach to manage our top-end luxury villas as well as focus on the quality assurance of all our properties to ensure an impeccable service throughout.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all properties of the Luxury Villas Complex are impeccably maintained.
- Coordinate schedules and all works required with employees and with contracted service providers for the general upkeep of the properties.
- Ensure the execution of works required in relation to any issues of maintenance and malfunctioning appliances etc. in a prompt and efficient manner in order to ensure guests’ comfort and satisfaction.
- Plan and execute all preparatory administrative work prior to arrival and during the stay to ensure that all reservations are duly handled in the most appropriate manner possible.
- Welcome guests at any of the company’s luxury villas by greeting them warmly, and attending to their inquiries, be it verbal, over the phone or by any other means of communication, in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Build a good relationship with guests to make them feel comfortable, address any complaints that might arise in a professional manner to promote the image of the company.
- To meet and exceed client expectations and do the utmost to ensure that the clients experience a wonderful stay in Malta.
- To promote and sell additional services such as tours, excursions, sport activities etc as per Company policy.
- Review existing standards and procedures while implementing best practices to ensure a seamless delivery of the Customer Relations services.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Perform Quality Assurance audits at properties as per determined requirements and procedures.
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information based on audits performed.
- Liaise with all Departments concerned to rectify defaults and maintain high standards.
- Draw up performance reports.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- A-Level standard of education or higher.
- Very good knowledge of Maltese, English and at least another foreign language.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a positive outlook and be pro-active to handle client requests.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, knowledge of Internet search processes, word processing, spreadsheets and email software.
- Have good organizational skills that result in high productivity.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, exercising discretion and judgment.
- Can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The capability of maintaining a favorable company image.
- Flexibility in working hours depending on arrival and departure times.
- Possess a valid Maltese driving licence and a clean police conduct.
- Proven experience in property management and/or hospitality will be considered an asset.
Shortletsmalta is a dynamic company, in expansion, with a reputation for creating modern and contemporary living spaces of outstanding quality which has established us as one of Malta’s foremost developers of luxury, residential apartments, homes and properties. With over 120 properties around Malta, and with several more projects currently underway, Shortletsmalta has cemented its spot as Malta’s leading property rental company, and the first of its kind to offer a full range of services to each and every client.