Shortletsmalta Ltd in Malta is seeking to recruit a Project Management & Maintenance Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. Responding to the Administration Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the management of projects involving new properties and the Maintenance Department to service and upkeep all properties managed by the Company.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with service providers/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the Company’s facilities;
- Ensure that all properties are well-maintained throughout and respond to issues that arise during the clients’ stay;
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation;
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues;
- Check electrical, plumbing and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure the functionality;
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities required;
- Allocate workload and supervise maintenance staff;
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary;
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance;
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers;
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities;
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
Shortletsmalta is a dynamic company, in expansion, with a reputation for creating modern and contemporary living spaces of outstanding quality which has established us as one of Malta’s foremost developers of luxury, residential apartments, homes and properties. With over 90 properties around Malta, and with several more projects currently underway, Shortletsmalta has cemented its spot as Malta’s leading property rental company, and the first of its kind to offer a full range of services to each and every client. Follow Shortletsmalta to stay up to date with what’s going on at the company, and also in Malta. Find out things to do, places to stay, locations to visit, and much more!
- Proven experience in project management and maintenance operations;
- Computer literate and proficient with software related to planning, time management and upkeep;
- Experience in process improvement and inventory control;
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Well-versed in all maintenance processes and health and safety regulations;
- An aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machinery and equipment;
- Ability to keep track of and report on all activity;
- Very good time management and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Great organisational and leadership abilities;
- Related degree or diploma in management and/or technical services;
- Possess a valid Maltese driving license and clean police conduct.