Ralph Lauren in Tigne Point, Malta is looking to recruit a Shop Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- To be responsible for the overall management of the store, ensuring that customer service, productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded;
- Ensure that collective and individual productivity goals for the team and store are met and customer conversion ratios are reached through the by close monitoring of KPI’s;
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop the team to optimise store performance in order to reflect the brand qualities and offer Bortex customers a personalized and superior service experience;
- Ensure that merchandising standards are maintained in line with brand values and operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively;
- Ensure that stock levels are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximise sales;
- To take appropriate action to address performance issues where necessary.
- Demonstrated experience of retail management in a fashion brand environment;
- An influential team leader capable of motivating, training and developing team members through active management;
- Previous experience in managing KPI metrics;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with staff and management at all levels both in a written and verbal manner;
Ralph Lauren Corporation is an American corporation. They are known for the clothing, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. The Company’s brand names, which include Polo Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Ralph Lauren Childrenswear, Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world’s most widely recognized families of consumer brands. Ralph Lauren Corporation is an American, publicly traded holding company headquartered in New York City.
- Very attractive Salary & Bonus Structure.