Hilton Malta is seeking to recruit a full-time Restaurant Supervisor
to work mainly within the main restaurant of our hotel; the Oceana Restaurant.
As a Restaurant Supervisor
, the selected candidate will work closely with the Restaurant Manager in supervising the restaurant operations, managing a multicultural team and delivering excellent guest experiences.
The selected candidate will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
We are looking for candidates with:
- Lead the food and beverage restaurant operations;
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team;
- Ensure compliance of brand standards;
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Represent needs of the team including training and development and performance management;
- Assist with achieving financial and guest satisfaction targets.
- A passion for being of service and the confidence to deal with a team member and guest needs;
- Previous F&B experience at a supervisory level;
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service;
- A positive attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations;
- Ability to work on your own or in teams;
Candidates with formal food and beverage educational background will be given preference.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
*Take a tour of our beautiful property by clicking on this link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.