One of our clients, a leader within the International Legal, Tax and Corporate services in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Regional Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Managing all aspects of the regional team;
- Maintaining outstanding client relationship and delegating accounts services to your team;
- Identifying opportunities for acquiring new clients and intermediaries to the company;
- Keeping up to speed on your knowledge of residence programmes, markets, economy and alternative products within the market;
- Identifying and researching competitors trends;
- Manage the smooth-running operation of the client cycle to ensure client satisfaction throughout the process in your assigned region;
- Looking after clients needs and requirements on a daily basis;
- Providing analysis and reports on all regional sales.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Russian;
- 3+ years experience in a corporate sales environment;
- Experienced in dealing with foreign clients;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, CRM, database and information systems;
- Mature and independent.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Networking skills and a pro-active approach;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.