Grasswood Entertainments in Malta is looking to recruit a VIP Account Manager (Spanish/English/German Speaking)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Our VIP team is taking special care of our most important customers. You will establish personal communication with players, creating an internal profile to ‘know your VIP’ and recommend tailored rewards, experiences and communication preferences. Our aim is to offer our players the best value and to create together with you a leading VIP experience, where players do not want to play anywhere else. As a VIP Account Manager
, you will be the one who is responsible for all of this.
Skills & Competencies:
- Growing and monetizing your own portfolio, by increasing the lifetime value, build long term relationships while decreasing churn;
- Using your analytical and customer profiling skills. You are expected to have a strong sales-focused approach and make exclusive offers to our most valuable customers;
- Micromanagement of an assigned portfolio for maintaining ongoing communication outreach and responsiveness via all communication channels;
- Working on set targets, and objectives while being accountable for VIP Customer satisfaction;
- Maintaining high levels of productivity and quality standards following set guidelines while adhering to standard operating practices and follow compliance guidelines.
- Deliver a strong service experience to differentiate Grasswood from the competition;
- You communicate excellently with great confidence in all communication channels;
- Great with numbers and analytical;
- Spanish or German native and a good command of English;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently;
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment;
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude;
- Tight timelines are your zones, where you deliver results and outstanding services.
We are open 24/7. you will be working on 8 hours shifts (including 30 minutes paid break) totalling a 40 hours/week.
If you are the right candidate for this role and want to join our family, email us your CV and cover letter.
Grasswood Entertainments Limited is a marketing operator which supports several brands. Here at Grasswood, we take pride in what we do as we focus on respect, appreciation and dignity towards each other and our customers. Our success depends on our ability to work as a whole and build relationships with each other. We always aim high and expect the best from ourselves both professionally and personally whilst focusing on finding a solution. We like to take the lead, lift others up, climb, enjoy the thrive and the journey. Working in a customer service focused environment at Grasswood Entertainments means being part of the ambition of becoming the best service provider in the industry. Hence, we are looking for pro-active, forward-thinking candidates that can help drive this company ethos forward. You should be able to work and think independently, come up with creative solutions when needed as well as follow the company guidelines.