Job vacancy: Retail Area Manager
Sterling Jewellers in Malta is a leader in Jewellery and watch brands but also in nurturing, promoting and enhancing silversmithing and goldsmithing skills to transform precious metals and gems into valuable and invaluable jewellery. Having in operation over 15 stores in Malta and a fully equipped jewellery and watch workshop, the company needs the service of a full-time Retail Area Manager
capable to strategically manage a selected number of stores successfully.
The ideal candidate is required to:
The ideal candidate is expected to assume overall responsibility for long term success of stores by:
- Have proven experience as a manager, assistant manager, store manager or a similar managerial position;
- Hold a good record of stock control;
- Be knowledgeable in interpreting, evaluating and succeed in reaching KPI’s and corporate metrics;
- Possess a sound level of interpersonal and communication skills;
- Possess a high level of organizational and leadership skills;
- A valid driving licence is a must.
- Managing stores staff in keeping high corporate standards and image;
- Keeping stores well organized, stocked and merchandized;
- Promoting customer service, upselling and cross-selling techniques;
- Ensuring compliance with corporate policies and procedures at all times;
- Optimizing strategies and objectives to maximize sales and minimize loss;
- Proving oneself suitable to order, replenish, rotate and control stock.
The chosen applicant will avail from a gross package of more than 20k yearly inclusive of individual performance and target bonuses, Health insurance policy and a generous discount on company products and services.
Should you meet the above criteria and experiences, complemented with a strong flair for sales, we are eager to hear from you!
Sterling Holdings Co. Ltd:
The Sterling Group has traded in the watches, jewellery and fashion domains, resulting in over 120 years of history to date. Through Sterling Holdings Co. Ltd, a purposely set up limited liability company operating this specific business, the Group has grown to have the largest retail distribution network locally. Over many years of its history, The Sterling brand has become, and remains, synonymous with quality watches, jewellery, fashion, silverware and high-end accessories. Apart from expanding horizontally, the Group has also strengthened itself through a vertical integration process, employing skilled craftsmen specialising in custom-made jewellery and watch after-sales specialists, offering a quality in-house after-sales service.