Our client, specialising in Building Services is seeking to recruit a Projects Manager on a full-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans in liaison with clients or contractors;
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases, assigning personnel to phases and leading the projects;
- Determine the project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, sequencing project work to a satisfactory conclusion of the project);
- Maintain and control project schedule and costs by monitoring project progress and resolve any problems;
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Be goal oriented and able to work on his/her own initiative;
- Be hard working with an outgoing personality;
- Possess business acumen.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Be a warranted engineer in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- A recognized certification in project management will be an asset;
- Have three years of work experience in similar environments;
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Maltese would be an asset;
- Hold a clean and valid driving licence.