An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Food and Beverage Team of the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Golden Sands for a Restaurant Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a restaurant specialist with a natural flair for looking after guests and colleagues, is passionate about the hospitality industry and is looking to take his/her career to the next step.
This hands-on role reports directly to the Food & Beverage Manager.
The ideal candidate must be in possession of:
- The candidate will be responsible for the daily operation and planning within the Resort’s a la carte’ restaurant;
- The ideal person shall manage a multi-cultural team, work closely with the culinary team as well as the service team in order to ensure guest satisfaction at all times, whilst ensuring maximum profitability.
- A minimum of two years’ experiences in a supervisory/managerial role;
- Extensive food and wine knowledge;
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software;
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
Most of all, the chosen candidate will be collaborative, energetic, optimistic, flexible and adaptable, and ready to work with a great team of people.
Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, Golden Sands:
Situated on the northwest coast of an island paradise, the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands lies on the magnificent shores of Golden Bay Beach, near Mellieha. This amazing beach resort offers everything you could wish for from an upscale spa hotel, including panoramic views and easy access to the sand and clear blue saltwater. Along with sunbathing, swimming and other beach activities, our Mellieha hotel is near a variety of local attractions, such as the Mosta Dome, and St. Paul’s Bay is just 5 kilometres away. Although the vacancy is at the Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, Golden Sands the employing company is Corinthia(Malta) Staff Services Limited.