M.FSADNI & Associates is a licensed recruitment agency (EA29/99). As Recruitment Consultants, we are handling this career opportunity on behalf of our Client.
Our client is a well-established, diversified Group of Companies and a leading Employer of Choice in Malta. Due to a recent organizational expansion, the Group is urgently seeking to recruit a skilled and experienced individual for the post of Group Change & Business Transformation Manager.
Reporting directly to the Group CEO, the selected candidate will lead a large change and business transformation programme for the Group. S/he must demonstrate a proven track record in delivering change in a complex environment as the role involves leading a widely impacting transformative business change initiative for the Group. This position will provide an exciting opportunity to create business change strategies, formulate change management assessments and provide coaching to drive adoption with team members within the Group.
The selected candidate will:
M.FSADNI & Associates Confidentiality Commitment:
Over the 20 years, we have been involved in recruitment consultancy, we have always committed ourselves to full confidentiality when handling applications and we will continue to do so. All applications will be acknowledged upon receipt and applicants’ consent will be sought before their application/CV is forwarded to our client.
- Hold a university qualification (or equivalent) in ICT, computer information systems or in a related field;
- Must possess sound experience and proven track record in delivering change in a complex environment;
- Be able to understand and articulate the impact of significant change across Business and IT;
- Must have knowledge and experience in deploying change management tools and techniques in a structured and consistent manner;
- Be an excellent people leader with strong presentation and facilitation skills to be able to communicate effectively with staff and management;
- Be highly organised with a natural inclination for change planning strategy and tactics.
An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with the right aptitude, qualifications and experience, will be offered to the right applicant.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are requested to submit their application letter and a detailed CV by clicking 'Apply Now', indicating ‘Group Change Manager – Ref: CBT 2045’ on the email subject field or address them to:
Group Change Manager – Ref: CBT 2045
The Managing Associate
M.FSADNI & Associates
164A, Constitution Street
Mosta MST 9055