ImmVest International Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Client Relationship Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Experience, Education & Skills:
- Responsible for the administration and case processing team;
- Responsible for drafting and implementing effective process flows;
- Responsible for liaising with applicants and B2B companies for the provision and completion of the respective application documents;
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date records of applicants' status and information.
- 2 years or more experience in processing residency and citizenship applications;
- Diploma (Level 5) or higher level of education;
- Fluent in spoken/written English;
- Positive nature;
- Methodical, assertive, team and performance-oriented.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
ImmVest International Limited:
ImmVest International Limited a Company specializing in residency and citizenship by investment, due diligence and in seeking and negotiating lucrative business investments for HNWIs and investors alike.