A new and exciting position has arisen at Saltwater for a full-time Luxury Boutique Manager
for their multi luxury fashion brand store at Malta International Airport. We deal with high-end luxury brands such as Coach, Longchamp, Emporio Armani and Weekend Max Mara amongst others. The Luxury Boutique Manager
is actively responsible for the sales and operational aspects of the outlet and will be responsible for the achievement of the boutique’s commercial results and expected KPIs, monitoring the local market and competition. You will lead and develop the team through inspiring hands-on management and coaching as well as build sustainable Client Relationships.
Job Responsibility includes but not limited to:
Preferred Competencies and Experience:
- Primarily conduct supervision duties; on-the-job training, assisting and directing other team members to valuable information, sharing knowledge on products and sales techniques, etc;
- Assisting in reaching and exceeding monthly sales target of the outlet;
- Able to maintain high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented;
- Ensuring all team is aligned with the correct target and that the shop is moving in the right direction.
- Over 3 years’ experience in fashion retail coupled with a keen awareness of fashion;
- Proven experience in managing a team;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- A passion for sales and in providing impeccable customer service;
- Fluency in English and Maltese (another language would be an asset);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility and a keen, proactive approach towards business needs;
- Dynamic and proactive;
- Must be a team player;
- Knowledge of the main IT applications.
If you possess the above-mentioned competencies, are enthusiastic about meeting people and have a desire to develop and grow in a dynamic Company. Click 'Apply Now'.
Saltwater brands also include Emporio Armani, Diesel, Tommy Hilfiger, and Weekend by Max Mara to more up-and-coming designer houses such as Radley and Kipling. The recently opened store has also introduced to the Maltese islands three brands; Orlebar Brown specialising in versatile swimwear for men, and Coach and Longchamp, both of which are synonymous with top-quality leather goods.