Our client, specialising in Banking Services, is seeking to recruit an IT Service Management Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Head of IT Infrastructure and Operations your duties will include:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering IT services for business and ensuring the optimal performance of suppliers;
- Drive business application maintenance and end-user IT support;
- Develop critical IT solutions, in compliance with security practices, standards and regulations while ensuring optimal service delivery;
- Formulate, agree and maintain an appropriate SLA structure for service delivery;
- Ensure appropriate service levels (SLAs) are in place to support any new services;
- Develop, mentor and manage the service management unit’s team.
- Possess a Degree/IT Diploma in Computer Science or in Information security, or in a related field. Post Graduate Qualification/Degree in Management and an ITIL v3 certification would be considered an asset;
- 2+ years of working experience in a similar role within an environment administering security platforms;
- Experience in IT Service Management tools e.g. JIRA, ServiceNow, Microsoft Dynamics Service Management, etc).
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Knowledge of desktop hardware platforms, Windows operating systems & Microsoft SCCM;
- Good communication skills in English (written and oral);
- Meticulous and a team player with a can-do attitude.