Acunetix is currently looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to join their team in Malta on a full-time basis.
Key Account Managers report to the Director of Customer Success and will “own” a portfolio of Acunetix clients. Our Key Account Managers are responsible for building and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders, acting as an escalation point for issues that impact client success and responding to retention risks and opportunities. As a member of the Customer Success Team, this position will aim to expand their customers’ adoption, retention, and ultimately, success. Key Account Managers aim to become not just Acunetix software product experts, but a valued resource in web application security best practices.
Key Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Professionally manage customer relationships with a portfolio of assigned key accounts;
- Meet and exceed customer retention goals and ensure consistently high retention rates;
- Build and maintain strong, trusted working relationships with key decision makers and power users starting from onboarding and throughout customer lifecycle;
- Gain a thorough understanding of assigned client’s needs, security objectives, and processes to ensure that they successfully adopt and deploy Acunetix;
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from Acunetix and collaborate with the sales team to help upsell additional services, integrations, and features;
- Identify risks to client success and aggressively/proactively engage the client whenever there’s an identified retention issue;
- Develop and execute retention plans for customers who may be at risk;
- Drive resolution of escalated account issues in coordination with Billing, Support, and other departments;
- Gain and maintain expert knowledge of Acunetix’s products and services;
- Be a voice for accounts internally and help senior leadership understand product concerns, shortcomings, and missing features that are retention risks;
- Manage contract related inquiries, questions, and issues from clients and other departments.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 4+ years proven success in Customer Success or Account Management role for a SaaS company with a designated portfolio of clients;
- Experience with key account portfolio planning, management, and prioritization;
- High attention to detail and willingness to get “in the weeds” to fix a problem;
- Knowledge of customer success best practices;
- Experience driving client adoption of technology or software product;
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills.
The right applicants will be offered a competitive salary and provided with product and sector training. So if you are ready for a new challenge, send your C.V. with a clear reference to the post you are applying for.